Providing Massachusetts Storage Solutions for over 120 Years
Document Management SolutionsAs a result of the pandemic, many businesses have consolidated office space and as a result, many do not have enough space to store files and paper documents. Liberty Moving and Storage offers the metro Boston area’s best off-site record storage management service.
- Our warehouses are secure from unwanted access which not only keeps your sensitive documents safe, but also ensures compliance with personal privacy regulations.
- Our facilities are military-approved which means they meets stringent government requirements for safety, security, and cleanliness. Our warehouses are equipped with a fire suppression system and theft protection systems that are monitored around the clock.
- We use our specialized electronic inventory, Mobile Mover inventory management system, so we can verify that all of your stored documents are monitored and accessible at all times.
- Using our Easy Access Plan, Liberty can retrieve and deliver documents whenever and wherever you need.
Restaurant, Commercial Storage, and OS & E Solutions
Along with our file management options, Liberty Moving and Storage is proud to offer restaurant and commercial storage options for all of your business furniture and equipment needs. Whether you need to downsize, renovate, seasonally store items, or you need continuous restocking, our commercial storage and logistics experts here at Liberty are here to provide the support you need.
Liberty’s modern, state-of-the-art facilities can store everything from furniture and decorations to electronics and supplies. We can store you company’s physical assets for any length of time. Liberty’s courteous, well trained staff can help you create a storage and delivery plan that works around your objectives, schedule, and budget. Liberty offers commercial clients:
- Free consultation and estimates
- Military approved warehouses
- Short and long-term storage
- Heated storage facility
- Containerized storage
- 24/7 security monitoring
We invite you to fill out the “Free Quote Form” above to receive an estimate today.