What is a local move?
A local move is a move that takes you within a 50 mile radius of your domicile and stays within the same state.
The cost of a local move is determined by the hours required to pack and move, the distance between homes, the size of the team needed to perform the move in a timely manner, and the services requested.
Liberty is your local Boston mover that provides FREE in-home move estimates to insure that you know the time and cost factors of your move before you select your moving service provider. This insures an accurate price quote and helps to avoid unexpected surprises on move day.
Liberty is your choice for a local Boston mover:
- Three generations of proven experience
- A trusted member of the local community
- A Better Business Bureau accredited business with an A+ rating and a complaint-free service record
- Dependable service and full service quality
- Expert moving and packing crews
- Competitive prices
- Special discounts available (ask your Liberty representative for details)
As your award winning Boston mover, Liberty will perform your move within your requested time frame. A local move may take a couple of hours or a couple of days, based on the size and the services requested. However, we are fully aware of the many factors involved in selecting a moving date, such as closing date; lease expiration, family matters, work schedule, and restrictions of building managements. That is why we give great attention to our customer’s moving time requirements — and make every effort to accommodate their needs.
Complete the form above, or call 1-866-729-6683 to schedule your free in-home move estimate.